Visit to rural homesteads in Nature Park Blidinje
Through many centuries of life in this area, the inhabitants of Blidinje have developed their own way of life, which is today nurtured in the various homesteads located here. Our rural homesteads are located within the Nature Park itself, at an elevation of 1200 m. The visit and tour have a duration of around 2 hours, during which you will have a unique chance to learn about the life of people who live in this protected area, taste the products they prepare using traditional recipes, and even buy these products, should you with to do so. The visit is tailored to your preferences – you can choose to visit a homestead that produces cheese or a homestead that produces products made of pine needles. These homesteads have farm animals on them, which would make a visit to them an unforgettable experience, especially for children!
Price: 20 KM/pax – cca 10.5 €/pax for adults, children 3-12 years old 50 % discount, children younger than 3 years old participate for free
Price includes: tour of homestead with the property manager and tasting the products produced there.
Price does not include: Food and drinks other than the tasting, transfer to and from Blidinje.
NOTE: Minimum number of persons 4, maximum of 10. For smaller or larger groups we calculate a special price.
Information for guests / reservations
- Reservations can be made via the official number for reservations or the official e-mail address
- If the interested client wishes to pay by bank transfer, the id number needs to be sent to our e-mail address and 30% of the total amount of the offer needs to be paid in advance no later than 7 days before arrival, for the client’s reservation to be considered valid.
- Based on the last confirmation of reservation, 48h earlier, this is considered to be the final number of people in the group, based on which the final
calculation is made. Visit blidinje is not responsible for a possible arrival of fewer people; the price is paid for the number of people confirmed at the last
reservation. Should more people arrive, calcuation is made based on that number and the number of issued menues.
- The driver i.E. The drivers of the group have a right to free services from the offer, while the consumed drinks are paid for afterwards.
- Additional activities and drinks are always paid afterwards, based on consumption.
- All reservations need to be made at least 7 days in advance.