Bow and arrow are tools that have been in use since the very beginning of human civilization, but today their use is mainly for recreational purposes. Archery helps improve hand-eye coordination and concentraction, and if you combine that with clean mountain air and wonderful nature, you get a healthy and fun activity for people of all ages. Upon your arrival to the estate, you are greeted by your instructor, who will ensure you receive the equipment and instructions, and help you learn the proper techniques of using a bow and arrow. In the following 2 hours or so, you will have a chance to practice, compete and have fun in a relaxed atmosphere.
Price: 25 KM per person – cca 13 € per person, 50% discount for children
Price includes: specialized instructor, bow and arrows, targets and materials for score keeping
Price does not include: Food and drinks, transportation to and from Blidinje.
Guest information / Booking
- To book this tour, please contact us by phone or email (provided below).
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please send us your ID number by email and remit 30% of the full amount not later than 7 days prior to arrival, otherwise the booking cannot be confirmed.
- The stated number of persons in the group, as shown in the final booking confirmation issued 48 hours prior to arrival, is considered final and binding. Visit Blidinje cannot be held responsible if fewer people attend the tour; payment must be made for the number of people stated in the final booking confirmation. Any additional people attending the tour will be billed according to the actual quantity of services/menus provided.
- Group driver(s) are entitled to free service; drinks are billed separately.
- Additional services and drinks are paid separately and are not included in the price.
- All bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance.