Medicinal herb picking
Blidinje Nature Park is an ideal habitat for a multitude of medicinal herb species – clean, unpolluted air and soil, favourable climate and lots of sunny days make for perfect conditions for their growth. You can find a variety of plants growing through the different seasons, such as nettle, thyme, spruce berries and many others, and picking these plants has a positive effect on the enviroment, while proving to be a healthy activity for your body. Upon arrival to Blidinje, a refreshment awaits you, and you meet your specialized guide who gives you equipment, information and detailed instructions. The rest of the day is dedicated to relaxation in pristine nature while you pick the plants, and upon your return to the estate, your guide will provide instructions on how to dry and prepare teas from the plants you have picked. Of course, you get to keep what you picked, and before the end of the programme, you have a traditional meal at the one of the famous restaurants in our Park.
Price: 95 KM per person – cca 48.5 € per person
Price includes: specialized guide, equipment for herb picking (gloves and a sack), a refreshment (cookie, fruit, water, coffee/tea), a lunchbox (sandwich, water, fruit), main meal upon end of programme
Price does not include: Food and drinks other than described in the programme, transportation to and from Blidinje.
NOTE: Minimum number of persons is 4, maximum is 15. For smaller or larger groups we calculate a special price.
Guest information / Booking
- To book this tour, please contact us by phone or email (provided below).
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please send us your ID number by email and remit 30% of the full amount not later than 7 days prior to arrival, otherwise the booking cannot be confirmed.
- The stated number of persons in the group, as shown in the final booking confirmation issued 48 hours prior to arrival, is considered final and binding. Visit Blidinje cannot be held responsible if fewer people attend the tour; payment must be made for the number of people stated in the final booking confirmation. Any additional people attending the tour will be billed according to the actual quantity of services/menus provided.
- Group driver(s) are entitled to free service; drinks are billed separately.
- Additional services and drinks are paid separately and are not included in the price.
- All bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance.