aranzmani-rekreativna-biciklisticka

One-day recreational bicycle tour

9:00 h– Arrival in front of the tavern ”Mali Vilinac”, a welcome drink (pine tree liqueur with honey), breakfast (eggs with belava, a whey-based dish, marmelade, butter, home-made tea) 
9:45 h – Informing guests about driving rules and route; distribution and adjustment of bicycles; distribution of energy drinks   
10:15 h – Beginning of the tour (Pansion Vilinac – Badnji – Masna Luka – Boričevac – Varićak – Blidinjsko Lake – Stećci) 
14:15 h – Arrival to the restaurant ”Staza”, an aperitif (if desired), lunch (soup – breaded chicken fillet with rice and chips – salad) 
15:15 h – A short drive to the tavern ”Mali Vilinac”, return of equipment  
15:30 h – The end 

 

  • The tour is recreational (30 km) and any recreational cyclist can participate. 
  • The height difference is around 180 metres (only the ascent is considered). 
  • 60% of the tour is on a gravel path, the remaining 40% is an asphalt road. 
  • The guide will inform the guests about all sights of relevant sections and during necessary sightseeing breaks. 
  • The minimum number of participants for the above tour is 5, and the maximum number is 13. 
  • Drinks are not included in the price (except for two aperitifs), they are paid for separately based on the consumption. 
  • The price of this package amounts to: 75,00 KM per person 
  • A reservation has to be made at least 7 days in advance.   
  • All guests participate in the tour at their own responsibility and risk.

 

Information for guests / reservations

  • Reservations can be made via the official number for reservations or the official e-mail address
  • If the interested client wishes to pay by bank transfer, the id number needs to be sent to our e-mail address and 30% of the total amount of the offer needs to be paid in advance no later than 7 days before arrival, for the client’s reservation to be considered valid.
  • Based on the last confirmation of reservation, 48h earlier, this is considered to be the final number of people in the group, based on which the final
    calculation is made. Visit blidinje is not responsible for a possible arrival of fewer people; the price is paid for the number of people confirmed at the last
    reservation. Should more people arrive, calcuation is made based on that number and the number of issued menues.
  • The driver i.E. The drivers of the group have a right to free services from the offer, while the consumed drinks are paid for afterwards.
  • Additional activities and drinks are always paid afterwards, based on consumption.
  • All reservations need to be made at least 7 days in advance.